Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surgery is over and Inarah is recovering well

I have to apologise to all for such a long silence. The important thing is that surgery went well and we are back home and Inarah is recovering well.

If she was fully clothed, you wouldn't be able to guess that she went through a open heart surgery.

Thank you for all your prayers and support. I really feel that it's everyone's prayers that pulled all of us though.

I did update on the events that took place at the hospital and will upload that as well as some pictures soon.

Thank you again

6 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy & relieved to hear that!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger geeth said...

Glad to hear that she is recovering well..

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger ryeli said...

i'm so glad that all went well! will wait more for your posts when you have the time...please give loads of hugs and kisses to inarah for me. take care!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger mama23beas said...

If not because of your comment in my blog, I'd be still wondering...don't read blogs much lately.
Alhamdulillah...what a relief but I also have tears in my eyes at the same time just thinking what you and the family had gone through.
And hey, I didn't know Alysha is in Standard 1 now...kids just grow fast.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Neelum said...

Hi,
What was the surgery for? My son too had an open heart surgery recently. Where was the surgery done? I hope and pray that your girl is fine now.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Redbabe said...

May god always be with you and your family. :)

*remember to breathe mommi*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home