Monday, March 19, 2007

Alysha with her magic wand

Was putting Alysha and Inarah to nap on Saturday afternoon. Nap times are getting more and more challenging with both of them napping together.

Anyway, Alysha was upset as I kept getting her to be quiet and lie down even if she did not want to nap.

She had her little magic wand with her.

Alysha : "If you get me to sleep I will change you into a leopard."
Me : I could eat you up if I was a leopard"
Alsyha : I will change you into a cat.
Me : "Meeaaww"
Alysha : I will give you so many kittens so you have sooooo much work.

Totally cracked me up.

I guess she does realise how challenging and tiring it can be to raise children like her.

5 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger geeth said...

LOL! That is just so cute.. :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That's a gd 1, LOL!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Krystal said...

So cute!!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's so funny.
By the way, I am having a lucky draw contest going on at my bookshop. RM20 gift voucher up for grabs. Easy to join. More details at http://valuebookshop.com
Hope to see your name on my list and please help me spread the word by telling your friends. Thanks.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Along said...

Gosh, that's just too cute for words!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home