Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prayer for another heart baby


We have another heart baby , Elijah. He's got TOF like Inarah but with an extra complication of pulmunary atresia. He had a corrective surgery 5 days ago. We know of the risk of a stroke and infections in this surgery. There are many many complications that can arise. This fighter is having a difficult time. Everytime I read details of the surgery and see his pictures in tubes and all , I just cry and cry my heart out. Please pray that his recovery process goes smoothly.

Meanwhile, I just got back from my holiday at Pangkor. It was a good trip for me but kids just had a blast. Alysha just refused to get out of the beach and Inarah cried everytime I got her out of the pool.

Will post pictures when I get the time. Meanwhile, these were taken from the hp.


Alysha focused

Inarah's laugh
The cheeky little one.

4 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both your gals are growing beautifully .. Shamira..!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Krystal said...

Oh, my, Inarah has gotten big!!! Both of your daughters are gorgeous!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe, so cute!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger God's Little Angel said...

Inarah is so sweet, Allysha is looking like one matured sister there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home