Friday, December 23, 2005

Our first Christmas tree

My first Christmas tree ever, thanks to my daughter.

" Mama, can we celebrate Christmas ?" has been a question that she asks almost everyday. And when I say, "yes of course we can." The next question is "Then where is our Christmas tree?"

She has been asking for one since she has seen it all over town and in some houses. So obviously I had to go get one. Its a really nice one from BSC. Its a few inches taller than her and opens up really well. I got it 3 days ago but just had not gone about putting it up coz have been home late and tired every night since. Yesterday, on the way home we got some nice decorations for the tree from Sri Kota for a very reasonable price. These things can be very pricy in places like BSC.

So the first thing we did when we go home was to put up the tree. I think I was more excited than her when it was up, all done and looking amazingly gorgeous.

The sad thing is I dont have a camera for now and so have no pictures of it to share. You actually have to visit me to see it. :)

My daughter ran to the hall first thing in the morning to try and switch on the lights to see what her Christmas tree looked like in the morning. The only problem is now to keep her away from it. She keeps wanting to take out and play with the decorations.

Anyway, feel so christmasee. Its a wonderful feeling.

Merry Christmas everyone !

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours..!! i had my first christmas tree only last year.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home