Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its being a long long time

I know, its been really long. 2 months and 1 week to be exact. Nop, I have not been sick that long just tired, lazy and just lost the urge to blog.

Once I recovered from the morning sickness, I actually went to Bali for a trip with hubby and alysha for my brother in law's wedding. Oh, such a tiring trip. But great fun for alysha and that was what I was looking forward to.

Not been sleeping well for the past 2 days as Alysha has got a virus infection followed by her bout of asthma. So we have been up all night for the past 2 days. She caughing away and me trying to make her feel better. I think she is getting better as last night we both slept from 3 till 8 uninterupted.

Thats the update for now. Will write soon.


Havent written since we can now post pic on blogspot. So there you go. Some of my old favorites

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are well. Was just thinking about you yesterday. Glad baby is feeling better too. I know how it is.. with sleep deprivation.
Great photos too.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Shamira said...

Hey Mrs T,

Thanks. Its so nice to be back :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Along said...

Glad to see you're back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home