Friday, May 20, 2005

The mandatory Star Wars post

Ok, since everyone is doing it, I thought I'd join the bandwagon as well. Sorry Lil. I was soooo sleepy after lunch but Belacan's post which led me to Simon's post just got me so amused , I am not sleepy anymore. I personally cant understand the facination about Star wars. But hubby is a fan so am watching it on Wed. Hopefully, my little one does not turn out to be a fan otherwise I will be feeling so left out in the Star Wars conversations, not that I mind it, though!

But, rest I will be surely thinking about so many other ways to use the force during the show. LOL

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

I'm not a fan either.. hahah!! so i cannot understand.. what's all the fuss about.. hahahha!!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bkworm said...

I am not much of a sci-fi fan myself but hubby is and the excitement is rubbing off on me :)Enjoy the movie and .... may the Force be with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home