Monday, May 16, 2005

She is staying!

She is staying! She is staying! You can’t imagine the kind of relief I am experiencing. I just asked her this morning and she didn’t even need the time to think about it. She was so sure she wanted to stay for another year. Her only request was that I sent back approx RM4000 to her family for them to be able to buy a family home.

I have increased her pay to RM400 which she was very happy about. Phew! No more worrying about how am I going to manage if she decided to go. I know it’s still a problem that I have to deal with, if not now maybe later but we’ll cross the bridge then.

She was not even keen to go back for 2 weeks or so coz the travel from Medan to Palembang is a long one and she wouldn’t know how to travel unless someone took her along. My agent who brought her in is not in is not in the maid’s business anymore so I really wouldn’t know how to help her there.

So, another year and a half of no worrying about domestic help. Thank you God.

Ok, ok, I have to try and not take her for granted so much.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Well.. congrats ..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home