Thursday, May 12, 2005

Such a wonderful morning

Oh, such a wonderful morning it is, wonderful wonderful morning. Left my maid in my mom's as last night we were out for a late dinner.Took my mom out for Mother's Day dinner at Eden. The morning was so good. Me and hubby could laze around the house in nothing after a long time. I could kiss him anytime I wanted in the hall, the litchen, oh how I miss times like this.

Made juice for hubby and Alysha, made breakfast for alysha (usually my maid does this as I am busy attending to Alysha afer I am dressed). Actually we made breakfast together, she made humpty dumpty fall into a bowl and I fried it for her. Hubby helped of course to watch over her while I did all the other things.

Fed her in the car and hubby dropped me off the office before dropping Alysha to my mom's. Its just a very different feelings not having another person around. Wish I could have more mornings like this.

Came in the office and bosses are not around today so its going to be a pretty relaxing day although I have a meeting at 11.30. may take a long lunch break and get some puzzles for Alysha from Sogo. She is bored with all her old ones. Hope the day ends well as well.

'till later

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds enjoyable. Made me sleepy, after my lunch, lol. To listen to other people's stories about sleeping in :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Nice.. that's the only reason why i donch want my MIL to stay overnite.. if possible.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home