Friday, May 20, 2005

Saturday Night Out

Oh! oh! forgot to mention among all the things that I will be doing over the weekend......I know what you are thinking, its never going to happen, right? Anyway, as I was saying, among all the things that I will be going this weekend , there is also a saturday night out planned with Rehana, Shirin, Farah, Hubby and dont know who else.

We are going to this new hindi pub called "Caravan" in Melia Hotel. Not at all like the other hindi pub (Planet Bombay) where the drunked's try to strip you naked with their eyes, even if you have an ass as big as mine or maybe pricesely thats why. Anyway, this new place is real classy where decent people dress up and the music is great and no drunked's striping you with their eyes. I am imagining a hip pub in Bombay. Lets see if its up to my expectation.

The girls are going to be booking a room and staying over night. They offered but hey, I am a mama now. Cant leave my daughter alone at home and sleep in a hotel room with the girls. Its already a big thing that I am going out.

Going to go around 11 after Alysha sleeps. Will keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Bkworm said...

Yeah, that's the responsibility of motherhood (can't stay over with the girs!) but have a good time while you are out! Who says mothers can't have a life too, huh? :)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger mjey said...

Have fun!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Ohhh..!! have fun..!!! let me know how it turned out.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home