Monday, June 06, 2005

I am back with feeling of "loyaness"

I know I have been away for a long time. Just couldnt help it. Yes, have to confirm here that I AM PREGNANT and that is exactly the reason I have been away. The "loyaness" feeling is unbearable. Didnt know such a word existed actually until hubby mentioned it the other day. Was so impressed with his knowledge of the national language. Really cant remember feeling this way during my first pregnancy but of course that would not be surprising considering the way my brain works or rather doesn't work to retain things.

I feel like throwing up all the time, before I eat, after I eat, while eating, as soon as I am awake and just before bed. Only thing is I dont throw up, its just the feeling thats there all the time. Take note of remedy for nausea in pregnancy books :

Eat crakers - does not work, does not work, DOES NOT WORK
Eat small meals - I can only take 5-6 spoon fulls anyway before I feel like throwing up on the meal in front of me.
Dont drink water while eating - how the hell then do I get the food to get down and not stay at my throat.
Dont wear clothings that are tight at the waist - this is equivalent to saying dont wear clothes. coz I havent shopped for bigger pants yet and cant possibly wear my maternity clothes aready, can I?

So in between all the loya ness and feeling bloated and ugly, I will try and write as much as I can.

Till then.

6 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mumsgather said...

Congratulations and nyah, none of the remedies worked for me previously too. I even felt sick while sleeping. Bleargh.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Along said...

Ah..so sorry you're feeling so down. Tell me about it, coz I've been there. I told hubby if being pregnant wasn't so bad, I would glad get knocked up every year. But it is...and I soooo hate people who have an easy pregnancy. Blast them!!

Yeah, all those pregnancy books are a bunch of crap. None of the remedies worked for me either. I felt like checking into the hospital so they could put in a tube in me so I wouldn't have to force myself to eat, only to have me throw up everything just 3 minutes later.

It sucks, but hopefully you'll be feeling better when you reach the 2nd trimester. Fingers crossed!!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Ms One Boobie said...

Hope you feel better .. my dear.. !! Ask your doctor for Diclatin.. it's safe to use for pregnant woman.. and it helps with the nausea and i've had the same symptom as you .. for the whole 9 mths.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Shamira said...

Thanks everyone. Never heard of Diclatin Mrs T. Will surely check it out.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Bkworm said...

Rest assured, it happened to me too...it was never morning sickness coz I was sick all the time! Couldn't keep any meals down but thank God only for the first two months.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

Congratulations Shamira !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home