Monday, August 29, 2005

Cant live with them, cant live without them

Been having a fight with hubby for the past 3 days or has it been 6? aaarrrggghhh! just so geram. Dont want to talk about it, will get all uptight again. Actually we are having a silent fight. Thats the worse one, I think. I personally feel its better to let it all out and be done with it but I am not the confrontational type and hate scenes so usually go very quiet when I am upset.

I am sure we will make up soon. Anyway, the point was that he is away for 3 days to Janda Baik for training and I should be relieved as I can take a break from teh fighting BUT I miss him already. Wish he would call or at least send a SMS. Wonder whether he is missing me too????

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he misses you my dear.. and will call or sms soon.. :)

Give me his email address and i'll knock some senses into him.. hahahhahaha!!!

You pregnant ma.. must give in to you ..no matter how unreasonable.. or un-right you are.. right..?? hahhaha!! well that's me... when i was pregnant.. i was a TOTAL.. b i t c h !!

donch worry.. everything will be alright soon.. :)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Shamira said...

Oh Mrs T,

Thanks so much. I feel better already after reading your comment.

He'll come around I am sure :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shamira, I'm sure he is missing u as much but maybe waiting 4 to make the 1st more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home