Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am in labour......

Well, pre-labour or latent labour as they call it, i.e I am 3 cm dilated, it takes 10 get the delivery process started. Is that too much information for some of you? Anyway, I am sitting her in my office feeling more and more contractions and have no idea whether this is IT or shall I just remain calm as its not really painful. But dilation can take the longest time. With Alysha I was 3cm for almost a week and then had to be induced. But this feels different.

How are we supposed to know these things? I wish my water bag burst or something happens to indicate that I am already in labor coz I am just going to sit here and wait for it to get worse and hope that ts not too late by the time I decide to make it to the hospital.

Will try and have some sex tonight if nothing happens by then as its suppose to speed up the labor process. Lets see...
Wish me luck !

8 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck..and congrats..! i'm really excited for you ..!!
Safe and smooth delivery..!

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing a safe & speedy delivery!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bkworm said...

Hope you have a safe and easy delivery!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whishing you a safe delivery. Good luck.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, you just got tagged dear.. by ME :)

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, kindly ignore the last comment.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Along said...

Hope everything went well. Put up pictures of the new arrival as soon as you can.

Cheers!!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Cherry said...

good luck .. delivery can be painful but just focus on the outcome ... the adorable baby ! lupa semua pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home