Monday, May 08, 2006

Missing a friend

I have always been the kind who keeps feelings and emotions bundled up inside me. I have very few close friends, a handful really. I am just not the kind who bonds easily with people I meet. It takes me a long time to open up, bond and even make friends.

And that is why I never thought Seeja and me would be friends. She was one of Suben's friends sister and she started work at my workplace 4 years ago. Over the 4 years without realising, I found a friend in her that I never thought I would. She is very different than I, in many many ways but still very similar in some. She is single, care free to some extent, charming and very trendy. I saw in her some things that I wish I was or could be.

She resigned end of April and I miss her so dearly. . She use to sit right across me and we practically talked to each other all the time. We shared a lot professionally and personally and I we have learnt a lot from each other.

I know we have the internet and the phone to keep in touch but I know its never going to be the same and that is really sad.

I miss you so much Seeja and I wish you all the best. May all your dreams come true.
Some pictures taken during her farewell lunch (dim sum, our favorite). Dim Sum lunches will never be the same again :(


1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger mjey said...

We will have each other in the office sham! And seej..if you are reading - I am gonna miss you too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home