Saturday, April 02, 2005

Its Saturday again

Suben pretended as if nothing happened the night before. I pretended that I had a happy family for whom I was making pancakes for breakfast. Suben left for work and I spend time with Alysha playing puzzles and beads, etc.

Joe came after a while. We could not really spend much time together as I was busy with Alysha. He actually felt asleep on the couch as I was playing elmo on the computer with Alysha and giving her lunch. She was so amused with his snoring and kept asking me why does he sound like this! hehehe!

Anyway, it was nice having him around, just him being around gave me comfort. Knowing he is there if I needed him, even when I had to leave him all to himself when I went and put Alysha to sleep. If I were to start counting my blessings, the biggest one such a friend in my life. He is always there for me. Always! Well, ok maybe not always but when it matters, he is there. Where would I find a friend like him in this life time ever again, No chance!

Suben is back but leaving for selayang again. I am going to try and take a nap coz its going to be a long night.

'till later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home