Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hooray for a Holiday

Its been a hectic weekend with work and the kids. Even when I am sitting down trying to catch a breath I feel my heart racing as if still in a marathon. Need a break so badly and am getting one.

I am on leave on Monday and we have decided to go to Ipoh for the long weekend and if we are up to it drive down to Penang on Sunday. Yay!

Penang will be just great. Alysha will be overjoyed coz she'll get to go to the beach and I will end up putting on some kilos as I just love and miss Penang food.

The toufu bakar at chawrasta market, the roti chanai at agrill road, the sotong mee at padang kota, the mee soup at transfer road, the cendol at penang road, the nasi kandar, the char koay teow, I could go on and on. Now you know what I mean by putting on kilos. Its just that I dont think 1 1/2 days is enough to savour all of that but I will try my best.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a gr8 well deserved R&R YA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home