Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My baby is growing

Inarah is 4 months old now. I know it seems unfair that I have lots more to say about Alysha than Inarah but its just that Alysha does a lot more than Inarah who has found her hands and has them constantly in her mouth, her whole fist sometiems.

She is now trying to roll over, recognizes faces and usually smiles and laughs a lot when she is just up from her nap. I have been successfully breastfeeding her exclusively and this makes me very proud.

She has been well (thank you Lord). Can't wait for her to grow and acheive more milestones.

Enjoy some of the recent pictures below.



2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sure is a Princess!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Min Chan said...

Hi Shamira, Alysha is sooooo pretty! Inarah is soooooooooooooo cute! I want to cubit her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home