Friday, September 22, 2006

Its been tooo long

Its been way too long since I blogged. I have to blame it on my new job. Yes, I have a new job and thats the main reason I have been away.

I am barely 15 days into the job but things have been sooo busy. After 5 years of being at Watson Wyatt, it feels like I have changed not only houses and a neighborhood but moved to another country. Everything feels so alien and it will take me some time to get used to.

My girls are doing great. Alysha has been a sweety pie despite the occasional tantrums and Inarahwho is almost 8 months now just have to smile and wave (she actually does a little Hawain dance with her hands) to make my worries all go away.

Hubby's gone into some new part time business and so has been very busy. We really need some couple time together. Must try do something this weekend.

I have got lots of pictures from my trip to Penang (when I was between jobs). It was a wonderful trip. Will post them as soon as I can.

Meanwhile we finally have a picture of Alysha and Gitanjali which I stole from Sri's blog and am posting it below.


Looking forward to a great weekend with my 2 girls who I miss sooooooo much.

Have a great weekend everyone.


3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger mjey said...

hey..so nice to read some updates on you.

As much I as I hate you for leaving me here alone - I love you and I miss you women!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..Shamira,
Congrats on your new job..!! and happy to hear that your two gals are doing well.. especially Inarah.. :) she is always on my mind. :) take care. .and have a great weekend.. with your gals.. and your husb.. :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shamira! Nice to hear from you again & congrats on ur new job! so happy to hear that ur lovely princesses r doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home