Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Two full bottles of milk

Just got back from picking Alysha from school and dropping her off to my mom's. After her lunch, I was on the bed playing with Inarah and she was beside me with her doll, Leisha. Suddenly, with a very serious tone she went :
"Mama, I forgot to pump, Oh no! Leisha has no milk to drink. She is hungry. "
"But why do you need to pump, when you are around, just feed her from your breast, that's what mama does when she does not go to work."
"Nooooooo, I have sooooo much work to do, I must feed her, then when she is full I must do work. Please look after her I have to go and pump."

Shoots off and comes back in 10 seconds

"Leisha I have 2 full bottles of milk, you know. Two bottles. You will be very full. "

LOL, I had to try sooooo hard not to crack up. Such a drama queen she is, my little 31/2 year old.
I wanted to say only if it was sooo easy to get 2 full bottles of milk, but didn't want to spoil her excitement of having hat 2 full bottles

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger shri said...

LOL!! i'm rollong around laughing... aiyoh that's so hilarious...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger geeth said...

Very funny!
See, she has learnt from you that BF is good. So, now you know, she will definitely BF when she has a baby of her own ;)
Good example for her..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home