Friday, April 08, 2005

Run around just to get a check book!!!

Have to rant about this bank that my salary account is with. I had requested for a check book 10 days ago from the ATM. My branch is in Sogo so obviously went to Sogo to collect it. "Sorry maam, we are now a service centre. YOu branch is now in Medan Tuanku. Could you pls go there and collect your check book".

Couldnt they have told me this via a letter or something so that I didnt have to go all the way to Sogo. Anyway, I find the Medan Tuanku branch, tell them about the check book that I requested 10 days ago, show them the ATM confirmation slip. "Sorry maam, we have no record of it. You will have to resubmit the request and come and collect the book on Monday. And next ime pls come here to request for the chack book, dont use the ATM as sometimes it can resullt in this. "

Why the hell have such a service through your ATM then. I just wanted to yell at the lady at the counter but found I was too tired and it would be a waste of energy anyway coz we know these things fall on deaf ears.

Walked all the way back to the office, tired and with no check book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home