Monday, April 11, 2005

I have a secret to tell

Besides the da Vinci Code, which I finally am reading, something else kept me awake on Saturday night. I just couldn't sleep. And guess what women who are awake at 3 am on Saturday nights do? Yes, exactly, take a pregnancy test.

So I did just that. What was I excepting, a negative of course. I left it on the sink and went drink some water. When I got back...........There was a very very very faint 2nd line. But very faint. Did I say very already, maybe not enough, it was very very faint to the extent that I could have been imagining it. So dumped it in the bin and tried to go back to sleep. Woke up after an hour, went to the bin, looked at it again and it was just as faint.

Pretended as if it didn't bother me and went back to bed. Tried to ignore the thought at the back of my head that I could be pregnant but just couldn't take it anymore so have a pg test kit in my bag that I am going to use in a while.

God! let it be more visible this time. Don't let it go away pls, pls, pls.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And? Are you pregnant? You haven't blogged about it!! Share it with the world!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home